Saturday, March 26, 2011

First post :)

Hi everyone!
Today marks the first time I have posted on a blog... EVER.  After speaking to a woman today, I thought maybe I should start something.  For a little background, I am 19 and am in college as an English major and hopefully I am going to be an Elementary teacher, and I am a so-called "Social Worker" as people call me.  I absolutely love helping people.  Personally, because of the experiences I have gone through, I believe I am pretty good at giving advice. I also love singing and taking pictures!  People who know me know I always have my camera with me to capture any moment that might need remembrance. I will also be having an inspirational quote of the day or a song of the day after each of my posts.
Well, that is it for now! Check back in tomorrow to see what I may have in store :]


Song of the Day:  Who Says by Selena Gomez


2 comments:

  1. what kind of things have you gone through that got you motivated to write a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, during middle and high school I was the target of a lot of people's cruel actions and words. I hope to write about bullying/cyber-bullying and how to help children that are being bullied and what to do if you, yourself are being bullied. I also hope that by having this blog I am able to express myself so that I do not have things that build up inside of me until I burst.

    ReplyDelete