Monday, March 28, 2011

No one is perfect.

So I am planning out a bullying post that has people's stories about when they have been bullied coming up sometime this week.. But I just wanted to make a post to say that I am not perfect.
I had someone message me on Facebook how was it possible that I was against bullying when me and my cheerleading squad bullied her throughout high school.
Let me make something clear.  I am not perfect.  And I explained to her that I am truly sorry if she felt as if she was being bullied but I really do not remember any vicious acts that we did to her.  I am doing a bullying blog with people's stories, so they can let it out, and let people see what they have gone through. Although I will not be using names, those people who told me their stories know who they are and I am here to basically tell their stories and to help people who have been bullied and have not gotten over what they have gone through, or for people who are currently being bullied.
So once again, not only to this girl but to anyone who may think how am I possibly against bullying, I don't remember being a bully but if you ever felt like I, or anyone I associated with, was to you.. Then I am truly sorry.  But, I would also like to mention, that many of you that may have felt like that, look back because you probably haven't been too perfect yourself.

Quote of the Day: Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment